Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cookie Killer and a Comedy Show











(Make the picture bigger by clicking on Cookie Monster's left eye.)

Bizarro is brought to you today by Illegal Immigration.

This is a collaborative cartoon I worked on with my mysterious friend, Richard Cabeza. His original idea was something about a gingerbread man being threatened by Cookie Monster, I developed a scenario and picture for the concept. Turned out nice, I think.

I want to remind regular readers and alert occasional readers that my comedy show is doing a week-long run in NYC soon and I want you all to come. If you can't make it, send someone you know in New York to the show. Without an audience, there is no comedy. With an audience, sides will be split, tears will be shed, lifetimes of memories will be forged. Tickets here.



















(Make the poster big enough to read by clicking the head of Che Guevara)

If anyone knows how to send this poster or an invitation out to all my friends on Facebook without entering the addresses individually, let me know. I can't figure it out.

You're the unicorn in my rainbow,
d

3 comments:

Isaac said...

Wow. The coloring on that cartoon is amazing. There's no way all of that subtlety and detail would come across in the newspaper. It's gorgeous.

Prospero said...

Go to your page and click on "Photos." Then click "Create an Album." Then click "Add Photos." You should then be able to search for the jpg on your hard drive. When you have it, click "Upload Photos."

David said...

Very funny and very well drawn. I love it!