Thursday, September 17, 2009

CONTEST #4














Today's contest is harder than ones in previous weeks. I think. I've warped the second image so they can't be overlayed and compared. Read the rules carefully, I'm hoping this one isn't solved within the first 60 seconds after posting, but if it is, so be it.

1. There are 15 differences between the two cartoons.
2. NONE of the differences have to do with the warped nature of the second image.
3. ALL of the differences are something missing, added, or moved, not just "bent" from the distortion.
4. First person to correctly list the 15 differences in the comments section of this post wins 5 packs of Bizarro Trading Cards, mailed by me personally from Bizarro International Headquarters in Brooklyn.
5. Put your email address on your comment so I can contact you if you win. I won't post it or keep it or file it or sell it or mount a Broadway musical about it.

Click the image to make it bigger.
Happy searching to all, and to all a happy search.

No comments: