Friday, September 11, 2009

Secret No More

Bizarro is brought to you today by Star-Crossed Lovers.

A pun that could have gone into my new Sunday Punnies series, but I like the image enough to use it as a stand-alone joke. What's funnier than a middle-aged man in ladies underwear? Lots of things, I know, but who says this cartoon has to be the funniest thing ever? Check out the size of his package. What the...?

I anguished over how to draw the super villain's lair but I didn't want to clutter the whole thing up with all kinds of machinery and sciency stuff, so I went with a sparse, modern look. I figure his death ray machine is in another room.

Until next time, ...don't forget to tell all your friends to follow me on Twitter. I don't know why, exactly, but do it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the "size of his package" may be a result of the package containing Depends. Yeah, the new Bikini-Style (TM) Depends.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hate to nitpick, but you put the apostrophe in the wrong place in 'that's'.

JuanAgudelo said...

It's not everyday that one finds a... typo? in a cartoon: It's "That's", not "Tha'ts".

Anonymous said...

we get this from the brady bunch

http://www.seattlepi.com/fun/bizarro.asp

Jodie said...

I love it! I can't believe the newspapers ran this one and not the one you posted the other day.